Our Proactive Approach to Industrial Hygiene and Environmental, Health & Safety Empowers our Clients to Make Responsible Business Decisions
- Industrial Hygiene Services: Indoor air Quality Surveys, Mold and Moisture Investigation, General Air and Waterborne Contaminates Sampling
- Environmental Health and Occupational Safety Services: Environmental Assessments, Occupational Health and Safety Surveys, Gap Analysis
- Environmental Health and Safety Training: includes Lockout/Tagout, Arc Flash, Asbestos Awareness
Damien Hammond SR, MS, CSP, CIH
President and Founder
Damien has over 20 years of experience in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health and Safety, Construction Health Safety, and Environmental Compliance. He has a broad knowledge of EHS regulatory compliance requirements and extensive experience implementing effective and practical corrective actions. He has managed hundreds of industrial hygiene and environmental projects for commercial and government clients including: The World Bank; General Services Administration; US Department of State; The Federal Reserve Bank; and the US Department of Homeland Security. Not only does Damien possess hands-on knowledge within the industry, but he comes with a strong educational foundation as well, with a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of the District of Columbia and a Master of Science (MS) in Environmental Sciences and Public Policy from George Mason University.
Under his leadership, the firm has grown to 20 plus employees, with offices in five states. Recently, the United States Small Business Administration selected Windjammer as an Emerging Business of 2017.
Damien served as the President of the Board of Directors for the Potomac Section of The American Industrial Hygiene Association and is a Board Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) and a Board Certified Safety Professional (CSP). He is also a Board Member for The Campagna Center and has served as a subject matter expert for the US Black Congressional Caucus and the US Black Chamber of Commerce.
Training & Certifications
- Certified Industrial Hygienist
- Certified Safety Professional
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
- Fire Protection Engineer
- OSHA 40-Hour Hazwoper
- Asbestos Designer
- Asbestos Inspector
- Asbestos Management Planner
- Asbestos Supervisor
- Asbestos Analysis/PCM via NIOSH 582
- Licensed Lead Paint Inspector
- Licensed Lead Inspector Technician
- Licensed Lead Risk Assessor
- Licensed Professional Engineer